Our general legal practices assist you in establishing your startup as a legal entity and support you with legal advice when your business is set up. Our knowledge of domestic and international law will ensure that you are working in the legal framework.
We address all the legal aspects relating to:
- Commercial and Corporate Law
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Shareholder Agreements and Term Sheets
- Domestic and International Contracts
- Mergers & Acquisitions and IPO
- Investment Structure and Capital Markets
- Tax and social security
When it comes to startups, the right legal structure and practice is the pillar of sustainability. Sarava’s legal team helped us bring the best global startup practices and adopt them locally according to Iranian law.
Intellectual Property Rights
Intellectual Property (IP) is the main tangible and financial asset of your technology startup. We have in-depth experience when it comes to IP (Intellectual Property) matters and our expert team and partners are dedicated to provide IP protection services for you.
- Domestic and International Patent and Trademark Registration
- IP Audits and Due Diligence
- IP Protection Enforcement
Our highly qualified practitioners and partners have experience to advise you on all types of litigation matters. We offer a broad range of litigation services including but not limited to:
- Intellectual Property
Our professional legal team and partners are experienced in working with startups and have up to date academic knowledge.They are the best option when you face a legal issues.